IBRUTINIB is indicated for the treatment of patients
• Mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) who have received at least one prior therapy
• Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL)
• Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)/Small lymphocytic lymphoma (SLL) with 17p deletion
• Waldenström’s macroglobulinemia (WM)
• Marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) who require systemic therapy and have received at least one prior anti-CD20-based therapy
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Box
- Production Capacity: 1000 box per day
- Delivery Time: 24 hours domestic, 48-72 hours international
- Packaging Details: The product is packed in polystyrene boxes along with ice packs so that the quality of product does not degrade. The aim of such packing is to maintain temperature less than 3 degree celsius for atleast 4 days. Dont worry about supply, we have 3 godowns with more than 50 refrigerating units so that quality of product could be maintained.
We also have a team of Pharmacists, digital marketers, data analytics and doctors if any issue arises.